Monday, May 11, 2009

My first visit to Johor.

I went to Muar and Batu Pahat last weekend with my family..
Cause my nephew is getting married.
Yes, u get it right. it's me nephew who is getting married and he is older than me. Hehe.

Saw this lamborgini in the high way.
Didn't think of capturing it went first saw it.
It was speeding and lost in sight in a few seconds.
Then we saw it again in the resting station.
When the second time we saw it while passing by us.
I have prepared my cybershot.
N manage to capture it even in few seconds time.

speedy lamborgini VS sony ericsson k770i cybershot

Then we went to Muar for some foods..
It was actually my first visit to Johor.
Allow me to be a bit ''jakun'' but i really thinks their bus stop is cute .
so i snap these.



After eating then headed to batu pahat.
Same eating again.
This was taken in the hotel lobby


The other day, after visiting my nephew who is getting married, we went around batu pahat to visit.
My cousin bring us to visit this temple, which was known with the large fishes..
They have the saying that if u can touch the fish then u will have luck and win lottery.
so everyone was like lining up to touch the fish.
Quite hard to wait for it to come to u lo.
I managed to touch it for 3 times.. haha.. so greedy.
But 3 times also din touch full length of the body.
Cause i scare it will bite me, so i didn't touch the fish head.

After touching the fish, i bought my first lottery in my life.
hehe..
but i didn't win, my uncle call us on that night telling us he won.
haha.

No comments: