Monday, August 17, 2009

mid sem break

Alright ... holiday started on last friday after the so called interview section with the lab lecturer from bangladesh. It was the weirdest test i ever had.. we were requested to walk in his room one by one and answer his question individually.. and those question he asked would never be expected.. such as : how many sibling do you have? where is your hometown? why do you choose bioinformatics as your study? and my interview section is :
me: Good morning prof.

Q1: Which kolej are u staying?
me: third kolej.
Q2:why all the bioinformatics student stay in thrid kolej?
me: the university arranged.(how do i know...they just place me there)
he: I mean why all of u staying in third kolej ? is it you all choose or the university give?
me:(huh?) the university give.
Q3: what is your pointer ?
me: 3.66
Q4:last semester?
me: 3.3 sumthing.(i have forgotten)
he: good.
Q5:how many times do u go to library in a week?
me: Once a week . (cause of kkm-the course offered in the library)
he: once is not enough, u must go there more often. at least twice a week. to borrow books....
me: oh .. i go there more often when i wan to borrow books.

then i blah with him like concerning where is he leaving... then he answer me he is living in forth kolej. so i ask oh.. where are u going? then he tell me "zafan" ... then i just smile and get off the room. -.-"

so.. back to the holiday ..
14/8/09 - first day of the holiday...
1.30pm - take lrt to kl sentral to check if they still have tickets to genting.
2.00pm - no more tickets, so we eat McD at kl sentral.
3.00pm - back to station university then take picture near the old town there ..
- back to um and go around the rimba ilmu.
4.30pm - head to 1 utama and try to think of things to play.
7.00pm - eat and play at bbq plaza.
10.00pm - back to kolej lor...

15/8/09
4.00pm - wait at pokok tanjung then go to DTC for seniors convocation. first time been to convo.
quite fun.
6.00pm - sing k at party-k-box with phen phen and mei mei.

16/8/09
8.30am - reach genting highland with marcus. wait for his rehearsal and dance show.
3.00pm - walk around time squares.
4.30pm - back to rehearsal and dance show.
12.00pm- reach home in subang.

now... assignment, studies and exam queing up.....

No comments: