Tuesday, December 1, 2009

21st birthday celebration

29th November was my big day. So, on my birthday eve, we had dinner at the Grand Imperial @ the Nineteen. I had read some friend's review saying that the food from this restaurant was delicious so we make our usual birthday dinner there. After all, the food there was really delicious.


menu of the night








the cheesy prawn that order additional 3 ... yummy..

As usual the camwhore pictures...


sisters...




with parents...

The next day which was my birthday i had a full day programs... Let's skip the story and straight to the point.. we went for jewellery shopping and mummy got me 21st key pendant.. hee-hee.
At night, the date with bf to The Mines Wonderland.. actually nothing much to play over there. We spend RM15 per person to watch the 10 minutes water dance.. not quite worth it.. then walk and shop around the Mines shopping mall.



piggies family


No comments: