Friday, April 16, 2010

Hey, I blog ...

Hello people...

I went to an interview last month(yes, last month and i only post about it now.. bluek!!) It was an interview regarding of my internship programme. If u have followed my blog all this while, u would have known that i need to do internship in this coming may till july. OK, back to the interview. It started with some ordinary questions. And i just answer so so.. because i have a backup job which i like more. hehe~

Then, there is one question where she ask me do i blog. (i was thinking OMG) if i tell her i got blog, how if she wants to view my blog. there is so many rubbish here, sure cannot let her see lar. futhermore so long only update once. but if i say no, then i am cheating lo. So in that nano seconds of time, i decided to answer yes, and i like to write about my life, post pictures and it was all in english because i would like to improve my english this way. I thought i am safe. And so she ask me :"Are there people who read your blog?" God know who read my blog. How am i suppose to know. Because when i read people's blog, i also never mention i am reading their blog. So i smile and tell her : There are some friends who read my blog. but usually i keep my blog private, only tell some friends. lol..

After all, they call me and say they accepted me.. Well, i am super happy because the other one which serve as the backup was ruined. Because it was not what i am expected. Lucky me ~

good night~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. i read u blog.. LOL..