Monday, May 10, 2010

Take care of your eyes

First day of internship,
the must blog title.

Well, today first time working in the office.
Quite nervous in the morning.
I reach there about 15 minutes before they start work.
So i went in, and they assigned me a place and i browse through the webs, rules and regulation for the company.
After half an hours, my supervisor finally free to teach how to key in data into the database.
Just something like my database project.
The whole day just research for the details and filling in the columns.

But the strangest things is the whole company's permanent workers are playing facebook but i did not.
Can u image facing the computer since 9.30 in the morning till 6pm excluding one hour of lunch,
u never ever log in to the facebook.
it is ridiculous.
After whole day, eye sore and back pain.
my coursemate ask : everyday doing this work, can tahan until end of internship?
i doubt too..
But i think it as a relaxing job.
best thing is no need to rush because no dead line for jobs.
At least at this moment .
so no stress.
yeah...

At first i planned to camwhore and show my working face.
but i think this is not suitable on the first day.
I still need good testimonial for graduation.

I saw my supervisor putting on headphone.
I have thought of bringing it tomoro.
But after think twice.
Bring headphone and listen to what ?
cannot put in songs also.
Weird.

Just now after work went to watch Iron Man 2.
I didn't watch the first episode.
But the this episode was quite nice to me.

I think i should stay away from computer,
because i am going to face it 7.5 hours again tomoro.
Good night and sleep tight.
I am saying to myself ....

.

No comments: