Thursday, September 9, 2010

Buffet lunch ..

Lunch at Shogun Japanese Buffet last tuesday ...
Went there with my family except for my father because it was lunch, and a bunch of my mum's friends.
It was confirm not worth it if i go for buffet.
Because i can't eat much, hehe.
I think the food there was only moderate.
I can't seems to find food that i fall in love into.
Compared to Jogoya that i went there last year during my mum's birthday ( time flies.. it was sept 2009) , the food choices were very much less.
Of course, the price was much lower as well.
In Shogun, they served Japanese sushi and sashimi, arabian food, dim sum, thai food, and varieties of soups...
The desserts were majority fruits, salads, jelly, ice cream and some cake.

They prohibited photgraphy on the food, so i only take a picture of myself...

1 comment:

aHlanG said...

the gal is nicer than the food ...haha