Friday, December 3, 2010

Why can't i win....

Do u still remember the Digi Blackberry torch post i have posted last month?
Afraid not, here's the link : click here

I have put pretty much efforts with the aim to win the Blackberry Torch since i saw the contest.
I spend few days doing the flash, drawing the animations, google and look for web to host my flash animation so that i can win that contest.
I am quite a newbie in flash, so maybe the flash means too simple for u, but for me, i have spend a lot of time and effort on it.

But now, the winner list is out, and my name doesn't appear up there.
I am bloody sad now...
With so much of hope, and now i lose.
Not to offend the winners personally, one of the winner's post(the same week as i send in my contest) wasn't that nice. Maybe she has that nice storyline but she just uses the pictures from some sources, while i draw the yellow man, digi stores and many other things in the animation even if it's not all.

Hmmmmrpphh.....
Maybe my post wasn't that interesting.
I shall try again next time.

anyway, the winner for second week really did a good job..
*applause*
Winner's blog link :
week 1
week 2

No comments: