Thursday, March 10, 2011

Iterative loops

It's been awhile since i sit properly and think of what to blog.
I seriuosly open the blogspot new post and stare to this blank column and think.

ok. Let's talk about my recent life.
I am in the crossroad again.
I use again bacause i always have this problem : which path to choose?
Sometimes i suspect there is a type of disease called decision making disorder, and most probably i am having it.
Because i encounter the problem for several times and its still not cured.
No matter how big the issue is. From choosing a meal, a seat in cinema, an outfit, a stuff to buy to choosing what course to study, working in what field and so on. I always fails to decide.
for small cases such as choosing a meal, i might need up to an hour to make up my mind, if not, i will simply pick one.
Now, it comes back to the crossroad between study and work.
At the beginning of this year, i have never thought of continuing my study at all.
I told myself and even my friends that i have100% completely decided to work after graduation this year. I was so proud this time because i could make myself a huge decision so fast and certain.
But later,my decision becomes uncertain.
most of my coursemates were focus on to pursue higher education.
I start to be uncertain about the path.
another path was built and now, both seems equal.
which one?

After all experiences, i know what is the medicine to the disorder.
I need to someone who is able to decide things for me.
So i asked my parents, and they fully support me to continue study.
Now, my decision about the path is to continue study.

Then again, which course to study?
here comes the question again, again and again.

No comments: