Sunday, May 29, 2011

Who i ask?

I was very free and like what my previous post have stated, i am in the honeymoon holidays right now.
But then, i was uncertain about myself when people ask about what i am doing currently, study or work ?
I have no answer to the question since i already place myself in the path of waiting for master admission while at the mean time i can work part time to fill up the time.
but, what if the uni doesn't want to accept me .. am i suppose to look for full time permanent jobs to backup.. this sounds bad to me.

Friends were always asking what i wan to do in the following months.
I doubt what would be a better answer and certainly i don't want to think about it.
I just want to free myself.
most probably because i understand that i won't have another long holiday like this once i begin permanent career path.

I have just attended a relatives gathering.
they were asking me the same question again.
Everytime, my parents will answer that i wanted to futher masters study.
Well, i lose confident in this answer, because, i am afraid that when the uni doesn't accept me, no more education life, instead, a new career path.
And then, what i gonna work as ?
I dreamt of being an air stewardess. but it was cancelled from the career list when many objections appeared.
How bout as a lecturer, which seems to be the most proper choice. Am i able to talk and teach in front of a bunch of people. no no.
Maybe i should just work as office lady. Is there any office work suitable for bioinformatics degree holder? seems like scientist only work in lab.. but i dun want to be a scientist.
arrrrggggg.....

Life's short,
dun waste time of thinking.
I should have just enjoy this holiday as fruitful as it is.

No comments: