Sunday, August 10, 2008

I-day

I suppose to attend 2 party/reunion last night. One was the reunion for Gamma 04/05 with my form 4/5 classmates , and the other one was interaction party for UM bioinformatics students.
I have no choice but go for the second one since they say it is compulsory. Hmm. It was kinda bored night because Sue Lynn wasn't there to crazy the night with me. But i still try my best to enjoy the night. I arrived at about 8 and found Po Lian already there waiting for the end of the party. I chit chat a bit with the friends and make some interaction with the seniors. The most embarasing part was to present a song which i only heard once and no rehearsal at all. It follows up with "chicken dance" that was quite funny and also no rehearsal. But it was quite a happy night. =P
Not to forget, the theme of the night was masquerade.




Po Lian and i , she dun cooperate with us wan...

Me and ah lang.

Me and josephine, her mask so nice but she very tall la...

Uncle amos and me, we got same mask!! coz i bought extra, so i force him to wear.

kam leng's cute ears!!


their mask so nice.
Mr. of the night.

No comments: