Sunday, August 24, 2008

Surprise!!

Just now went to shopping in sunway pyramid with my family. Saw one of my primary school friend, one of the twins(not sure is yi hao or yi wei cause too long din see them) but he din see me.
Then at 12, yee leong gave me a surprise phone call.(i got mention u la) i wonder why.. haha..
He calls to tell me back the blog i wrote? haha... then i keep answering with ok...ok...
I feel like quite strange to him cause we din meet up since soon sim's party and we were both so busy with our new uni life. I found that my english level have dropped due to lack pratices. Still remember the time we were in form 6. I used to(force to?) speak to some of the friends in english, but now.. I am surrounded with friends that can speak mandarin to me. In the end, I choose to be lazy to practice my english.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. surprise indeed it is.. haha.. well.. its been such a long time lah since v really tok to each other.. soo bz lah.. anyway.. u c ,,. i soo good.. find initiative to call u in da middle of da night.. lol.. well.. take care la u