Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lonely..

Today finish class at 1p.m. then come back to college and rest for the whole afternoon. Lazy bump appear again. Didn't read a single word from the text book even exam is on next week.
Hmm.. Feeling so lonely now cause Marcus is having holiday with his friends in Redang, cannot come and find me. I wish i can go redang with him so much.I never been there but i heard so many people talking about the nice scene and fresh air there.Unfortunately, i have classes this few days and the trip is mean for the dancers only. I feel worse when su lynn is also going out with her boyfriend. But luckily po lian eat dinner with me together with ke sin and wei weei. So now i grab a chance to enjoy the air-con in the cc room and the computer service to blog as the member here.

No comments: