Saturday, September 13, 2008

Welcome to "Disney land"

I was a little bust last week..
There were 3 exams last week, and another 3 to go on next week.. I feel quite relax at first.. haha.. i m always like that. But later, my friends asked me to study together with them after we discovered a comfortable and nice place to study. At first, i didn't plan to study that much, but i was influenced by them and studied more than what i expected. I need to thanks them for giving me such positive force, so that i won't fail in the first sem.. haha.
Friday night, i was back to home as usual. Haha. I must go back home every weekend. i wonder why.. haha. i really appreciate people who stay there for weekend, because i know it was really tough.And my friday night was to make these cute disney land trademarked mickey mouse biscuit.
Haha.

all also i make wan ler...


mickey mouse

make from this mould wan

close up for little mouse

yummy....

another close up ... haha...

No comments: