Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dreams

Finally, i am as free as usual. Get my own sweet time sitting infront of the computer for hours. Surfing every single webpages that i would like to, watching my hong kong tv series non-stoppable, blogging while listening to songs..This is what i love to do. haha..

I was quite into the mood of shopping. Maybe is due to the MAK that my college going to held this friday at The Summit hotel, which was not that grand. But yet, it's still a hotel right. Finding reasons to shop. new dress? even though already had dress to wear. how bout heel then? perhaps accessories.But lastly found that no point to waste money la, afterall i am just the background only. But promise will really spend on it when i receive prizes like dean list.

Then start thinking to buy laptop when marcus suggest that i should buy a new laptop that belong to me,myself and i. So, i spend time thinking which model should i buy. Which one more worthy. End up, i dunno what to choose.

I even discussed with sue lynn in one of the lecture about what car to buy and how to pay. Yes, we dicussed this topic when the lecturer was actually giving lecture on history of science and technology. We had our dream setting high above the sky. But the proposal was banned due to illogical thinking of us. haha.. Then, finally realize that i actually can't support to pay on my own. haih...
Moral value: Turning into an adult has so many things to consider of, so better off stay young..





No comments: