Friday, February 6, 2009

Reunion dinner (4/2/2009) @flaming steamboat,sunway

Back home again today.. Today start feeling that it is not easy to get home when u do not have your own car and must depends on somebody else to fetch you.. wasting other people's time..

Yesterday went to a reunion dinner organized by chinese cultural club (ccc) from 3rd residential college which is my hostel.. Was plan to go there from my house since it was just held at sunway.. Then suddenly sue lynn say she doesn't want to go liao.. So, the night happens to be quite lonely for me.. but seeing others so enjoying makes it a kinda memorable night..

I reach there a bit late, when everyone has started eating.. There was some games planned... and ang pau giving ceremony from representation for each family..( all of the first year was assigned into 5 family leaded by senior, so the seniors become our 'parent' and' grandparent') My family is the bi mu yu family..So, my 'papa' jimmy and ah cho gave me ang pau.. Eventhough the ang pau has no money inside, but i think the content inside worth more than just money..


The family portrait of bi mu yu.. spot me?

uncle from the other family...

shern shern and wei weei..

ang pau

my name writen there..

from ah cho..

meaningful...

No comments: