Tuesday, November 30, 2010

22 years old already !

Past few days were kinda pack and busy but ENJOYED days...
Friday, saturday and sunday were shopping marathon.
Non stop shopping satisfies myself... hehe....



Then sunday night was the advanced birthday celebration for me at Shabu-shabu,Puchong.
The foods were ok, but i like it because u dun need to walk to get the food.
But the foods pass by in front of u.. suits the lazy ppl like me.


Individual pot of soup, much hygienic~




Shabu-Shabu~





U want some?


My favourite "Baby Octopus!" ,they serve the bigger one here.


Yummy !


Eggs!!!

Later was the celebration with Marcus and friends at @live,sunway.

Monday was my birthday.
we just watch movie and shops around.
At night, we had dinner at the Logenhaus.
at first, marcus planned to bring me to the cave at ss2.
But we can't find the place, i guess it's closed.
Then round and round ss15 to fins some place with right environment.
Finally, we end up at Logenhaus.
The foods there were nice. But i didn't take pictures with all the food because we were already very hungry.


Him


Her


They


And the salad

The rest of the dishes are in their STOMACH!

No comments: