Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November is a wonderful month

Hey, sorry for not blogging for such a long time.
I already found dusts all over the blog. ehheh...

Basically, it was just too busy with academic again...
As usual, exams and assignments have just lined up waving at me again...

Had my first ever 2010 birthday celebration in the room 3 weeks passed (17/10)..
of course, it's organized by my room mates and also attended by them.
They have the room designed and decorated just like a party with balloons and words.
The words are still hanging on the wall now, although all the balloons burst. (especially when we were sleeping)
They bought me the "wrong" present, but i still love it.
They prepared a slide show for me. Showing all the things we had gone through in 3 years.
laughter and cries, ups and down..
*thanks so much*

ok, time for pictures:




study week now, but can't believe that i am still in the hostel rushing for assignments and projects..... Is that what u call final year?

1 comment:

aHlanG said...

woahhhh.. pretty girlss...