Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nuffnang experience

It has been more than a year i've joined nuffnang.
I actually knew this company for quite some time, but i didn't put effort on making the blogging as a serious matter to earn money thru nuffnang advertisement. Until one day during intern, my course mate who did intern together with me introduced nuffnang and many other beneficial web to me. I started letting nuffnang advertisement to join in my blogging world. Then, i start dreaming of earning big money by sitting in front of the computer and blah-blah-blah, bullshitting in this little page. Dreaming of getting sponsorship from those advertising company's products ranging from laptops, mobile phones, camera, and all sorts of gadget to trips in Malaysia, neighbouring countries and overseas countries. so, it becomes one of my motivation to keep on blogging.

But after a year of effort and waiting, my nuffnang account shows this to me :



To show clearer.
There's only RM 31.75. Which means i need another RM18.25 to get paid. (minimum pay is RM50). And clearly stated the advertisements starts at 20 Jun 2010. Am i dreaming too much or just the naive me.

Whatever la, i will still continue blah-ing here. Hope it just dun get u bored and irritated. For now, i seriously hope u can click the advertisement. LOL.

Good night people.

No comments: