Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Learning to be an entrepreneur

Hey, remember that i said something big is coming up. Well, it did. But i was too busy to keep myself updating about it over here. Now is the time. Jeng jeng jeng....

Anyway just be prepared, it might be as small as sesame to u. Or u might as well think it's just a small case. For me, it was a big step that i always dream to move on, but always woke up by realistic. By the way, i have too many dreams that keep me day dreaming all days if u know me well. LOL.

Ladies and Gentlemen, i have just started running my own business. Yes, u heard me right. It's my very own business. Of course, there are plenty of supporters behind. But, it was totally mine. From planning to making the first step- purchasing stock, to setting up the fb profile, to enquiring booth in the flea market, to all sorts of big and small things. Now, it's about three weeks. It's not as tough but ain't easy at all. I get into insomnia again on the weekends night, fearing that there would be no business but i still need to cover for rental and the cost. Also, the brain non-stop thinking ways to improve the business.

Well, three weeks time had passed. And now i have adapted to the changes quite well. And that's why i think this is the time to make advertisements. LOL again.


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Alright, shall stop playing now...

My shop's name is iCase Shop !

Saw the cute rabbits? They were the rabbito case for iphone4. I am now selling casing for iphone4 and other apple gadget accessories, such as ipad2 cover, screen protectors, chargers, handsfree, external battery and all sorts of products. If u are reading this, and u also use iphone4, u are most welcomed to buy casing from me. If u are not using iphone4, buy the casing and accessories for your beloved friends and family to show appreciation to them and also me. LOL.

Visit me at my Facebook link: iCase Shop for more information and products.

Thank you!

No comments: