Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The lucky me.

Here u go, the post for November...
This is a review, err.. not to say a review, since i am not going to criticise or comment about it,
it'll just be a suggestion post.

Well, if u're my facebook friend, u probably will notice my latest post --- i won 6 passes for Hennessy Artistry and asking if any one wanna join me.
So here, i would like to write a post about how i win it and from where it comes.
There's this boring Wednesday morning, which i went to the class and it happens to be cancelled. So, i got home from kl, and browsing through the webs- mainly facebook aimlessly. Out of purpose, this http://thepinktimes.blogspot.com/ blog attracts my attention and i clicked for the blog post update, here i found her contest for getting the 6 passes to the HA event. I don't know what crosses my mind at that time, and make myself writing a creative sentence to be sent to the competition, and so, i won the prize, the one and only prize. I must be very lucky (as always) =P

As a tribute, i would write this post about her blog, and so u guys get to know this awesome girl called Ashley. Her blog, named "It's her again". I guess she started her blog in October this year (i can't find older post from this blog). She blogs about food, entertainment, events and her life. check it out, she's an active blogger unlike me. =P

Not to forget, there's this facebook group i have joined few months ago. It's the Malaysia's Hottest Bloggers. They organizes events for the blogger to join, making blogging world more exciting and fun. Besides, they are also the organizer that gives me this pass through Ashley. The bloggers joined them ranged from celebrities to hot girls and charming guys. Check out their list of hottest bloggers in Malaysia, u can find so many blog post to read for.

No comments: