Friday, August 20, 2010

Bad Luck...

Little Snowie is broken....

I cut into the side lane on the journey back home and the fellow from the back knock on it.. T.T
Now, Little Snowie growed spots on the back side already ..
I was super scared.. even though i know that fellow knock on it.
but i dun dare to stop and go down to check..
I am afraid of my own safety and also my belongings.
So, I only stop by the nearest petrol station to check on it alone.
And surreptitiously record the fellow's car plat number.

Just now reach home and try to remove the spots with some "magic" liquid which i dun know what was that. But dun worry, it was instructed by my father.

Fortunately, most of the spots are removable.
only left some scars where the snowie's paints are stripped and a little area that is broken.

Must pay more attention when driving !

p/s: Hada Labo sample has arrived.... Yeah !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Be careful when driving, especially when you're driving alone. Remember to look into left side mirror, right side mirror and turn head to look behind also because of blind spots. Lucky snowie is slightly scratched only o. And lucky you didn't stop on the highway because I know some bad guys purposely crash into girls' car. >.<

daphny said...

Yalo... Thanks for advice Josephine... Must be extra careful already...