Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I love freebies !

Sometimes, things just happen in a click..
Yesterday, 2 of the course mates came to my room and chat with my room mate and me...
One of them, Wan Ying..
teach me how to register for the free sample website.
the only beauty website.
That's a website which give out free samples of beauty products to the customers.
So, i join them and simply click on an application for free sample for the purpose of testing..
Then, their computer system will randomly pick up people to receive the products.

I just checked my email to find out that i m the lucky one to get that product..
Sometimes happiness will just drop by you when you never search for it...

2 comments:

Wan Ying said...

i feel honored being mentioned in your blog!! =D
review soon~~ XD

aHlanG said...

waa...i want also