Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Remember to eat..

As the title says... we must remember to eat..
My principle is that i won't skip meal usually, except for some special occasion which i have no other better choice.
Just now went to UM medic fac to return book..
Dun worry, I never borrow the books there to read on my own purpose.
The books are borrowed for my LI company.
They used my account, so i need to go there to return the books with their staff...
UM Medic fac was really big, and luckily i can recognize the way to the library after first attempt.
My roommates follow me along to get me accompanied.
Out of sudden, we arise the interest to go for supper.
So, I drove to SS2 and rounded the SS2 for quite some time to decide what to eat.
After decided to eat "记得食" 糖水铺 Kei Tak Sek dessert shop.
We rounded the shop quite some time to get parking.
It was super dificult to get parking as there are some event happening nearby.
After getting the car parked.
Then, we headed to that shop and realise that it is fullhouse,
there is another group waited before us.
So, we walk to the 糖水哥哥shop which is a few shop aways.
It was quite busy business but not as crowded as the Kei Tak Sek.
The 糖水哥哥 has quite creative design, where the tables served outside the shop have some "pail" or "dustbin" look stool.

Then, 3 of us sit down and served with the menu,
the menu is the most thick menu i could see from any restaurant ( u can blame me for visiting too little restaurants perhaps)
But it really look like an encyclopedia to us.
It takes us a very long time to browse through all from front to back several times to see what we wanted to eat.
The choices are really abundant.
We all order different dessert that we like and it all taste quite nice.



Me posing with the encyclopedia.


mei mei and 红豆豆腐花 red bean tau fu fa..


me with 绿豆豆腐花 green bean tau fu fa ...



sue lynn with 红豆汤圆 red bean tang yuan

No comments: