Tuesday, June 22, 2010

100 !!!

It is post number 100. 100 is not an amount that easily achieve especially for a lazy bump like me..

The feeling right now is happy happy and happy. Extremely excited because the person from CIMB bank just gave me a call asking me to sign the contract because IT has FINALLY ARRIVED.. Since i dunno anything, so i asked him to call my father. hehe.. I shall probably celebrate with the nasi lemak i ask xue ying to tapau for me later during lunch ...

Oh god, super hungry right now...

Oh, and another IMPORTANT task that i need you guys - the readers to help me. yes, i need your help. One of my friend tell me that she encounter dangerous message whenever she visit my blog. anyone encounter the same problem? Do let me know in the chat box, so that i can check what's the problem and get ot fixed. Althought i think i dun really know how to fix it but i will try.

Lunch time soon...

P/S: promise to let june archive to achieve 6 posts...hehe

No comments: