Sunday, June 27, 2010

Gaga in the city...

Finally I am able to online with Celcom broadbane right now..
Even though it is a bit slower than streamyx 4mbps that i use all the way,
but at least it does not dissapoint me.

Yesterday went to Sunway Resort for Lady Gaga's performance.

My fringe has grown


Marcus say she is prettier than me .... T.T


Just because she is taller and thinner?


So i turn into this
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Cheers!!!

Picture quality was so bad, I regret I did not bring out the camera and those pictures are taken with the handphone...
Well, a little update on friday... I was sick and having unusual stomach pain. So I skip a day from work..

p/s: I realize i have readers all the way from Australia and Japan.. Hello to you guys.. Wish all the readers: have fun and enjoy..

1 comment:

aHlanG said...

Great to see yr face again,...haha...not ony u sick cynthia aso sick and take half day leave ...See you on Monday ^^