Monday, June 21, 2010

New layout...

Last weekend was a nice and relax one.. Because i have freedom. It starts from the thursday..
On that day, mood was really nice. I drive mum's car to work in the morning. The best part is that I only work half day, because i need to bring my supervisor to UM library and borrow books in the afternoon. And, that's nice because i can visit the Medic Faculty library for the first time. I rather spend the afternoon searching for books from rack to rack than sitting in the office. for this reason, I can back home 15 minutes earlier, after she send me back to the office to get my car.

Then, i went back home and had dinner with sis at the Thai restaurant @USJ 11. The food was awesome but one of the dishes happened to be too salty. Later, i follow her to the meeples and playing games around.

Friday was always my favoured day, because it was just a step away from the weekend. Now i understand what all the office lady and men are waiting for... No other answer than WEEKENDS!!! I had Bak Kut Teh dinner with Marcus which was his favoured and the reason why i gained weight and can't lose back. I think we probably have once Bak Kut Teh per week. ARRGGHHHH...... Say no to FAT !!! ok, back to the story, then we went to watch football at Little Bally. I also dunno why i will follow... Then, I saw Suzzane Ong there with her bf , and who knows her bf is the friend of my bf. So, we sit in a group. Almost one, we back to our original plan, which is going to opera. Had some fun there but a bit too cold, because only two of us went.

Saturday went out whole day to the one world, damansara because he has show there. And spend the whole afternoon doing nothing.

Sunday end up to be a lonely day. This is why the layout of the blog has changed.
I realize there are some additional stuff blogspot provided. Due to boredomness, so i decided to surf for a new picture and put some time on the background. It end up to be matching and nice...

Sunday night suppose to be the father's day celebration, but since the whole family except me and my sis are back to the home town. so, my sis bring me to the Spanish Restaurant nearby. The environment was not as good as the food they serve. But the food was worth trying.

I have taken some photos with my handphone because i didn't bring out the cameras. So, the quality was a bit bad...


cute thing used to pour the red wine... the waiter first pour the red wine into this flask and then shake and leave for 15 minutes


then, it was served on the torres


My wine, which i only ask for very little.


The tapas (appetizers) which look bad but taste heavenly delicious..

I was too hungry and forgotten to snap my own pictures...

...

The best part of the story is that i gain what i wanted, that is FREE AND RELAX !!!

.

No comments: