Monday, June 28, 2010

My Water Moments ♥♥♥

As the title goes... my water moments...
I love islands and beach and i always wanted to spend my holiday at those places so much..
the place that lighten your heart so that you can fling away all the troubles..
White sands and blue waters....

Now... let's try imaging yourself...

lied down on the soft and cottonlike white sands...
feel the breezy wind on your face....
listen to the waves as it plays upon each other...
looking into the eyes of your lover that lies just next to you....

How wonderful would that scene look like...

The most idealistic part would be having a glamourous pink Sony DSC TX5 camera to capture this perfect moment.
Well, it can also be in green, red, silver or black...
because all color was just too trendy and matchy...
as long as it's the world's slimmest waterproof camera...

What ? SLIMMEST + WATERPROOF ?
Yes, you heard me right...
it's the slimmest waterproof camera...
oh.yes! i could store it in my little fancy clutch and bring it everywhere i like.
I need not afraid of people spill on my camera.
And bring it the beach that i heart the most.

Now, let's compare by grading with .

this is me taken at the beach last year...

This picture is so badly taken...
I am 100% sure that if it was taken by the Sony DSC TX5, the result would totally amaze you..

Firstly, have you notice the picture size is too small ?
Well, my K770i only have 3.2 Mega Pixel cybershot camera.
If it was to compare with the 10.2 Mega Pixel T series 4X Optical Zoom CyberShot...
It's so obvious that who will win...
A for Sony DSC TX5.

Secondly, the area captured in the picture was too little...
It fails to take the entire picture of the beach...
If I have the Sony DSC TX5 camera...
It will be much more easier and better

Because,

Sony DSC TX5 has the most unique and intelligent features
----- the intelligent panoramic sweep
using less effort and easily sweeping the camera horizontally, a nicer and greater shot can just be captured.
It's not only perfect for 360 degrees beautiful scene,
But it's also ideal for creating natural-looking panoramic shot by recognizing faces or subjects movements.
Again, another for Sony DSC TX5.

Thirdly, the wind blow from my back causes my hair to fly in all direction..
Do you know how much courage I have put on myself to expose this picture to the public...
The bad hair makes me look like a mad women...

But if i had the Sony DSC TX5,
it would be much more better..

Because,
Sony DSC TX5 has a specification that enable 10 pictures to be taken in 1 second.
Then it would automatically analyses the pictures and give a result of the best shot.
How lovely it is to help me save my time and space for choosing and storing.
Three ♥♥♥ for Sony DSC TX 5 already !


Next, Sony DSC TX 5 has temperature and dust proof..
These features support shooting take place at temperature below freezing point up to -10 degrees celcius. Moreover, dust proof feature ensure the pictures taken are always spotless. These feature are so fantastic and suitable for travellers. No matter how harsh the environment condition is, Sony DSC TX5 will make sure you appears in the pictures beautifully.
♥♥♥♥ for Sony DSC TX5.


Also, the Sony DSC TX 5 has shock proof feature.
It provide drops of up to 1.5m height. Isn't that just the height where i usually hold the camera..
Sony is so considerate for people like me.
♥♥♥♥♥ for Sony DSC TX5.

Last but not least, the most important and attractive feature that this camera is unique for ...
Sony DSC TX 5 is the World Slimmest Water Proof Camera..

It can take pictures underwater up to 3m deep for a duration of an hour.
Having this feature, I can jump down to the sea anytime even when i am holding with the TX5.
I can even capture the joyful moment snorkling under the water with Sony DSC TX5.
I can take many pictures with the underwater scenery, fishes and beautiful corals.
I can bring the pictures to my friends and prove to them how lovely and functionable my Sony DSC TX5 works even under the sea.
♥♥♥♥♥♥ for Sony DSC TX5

Other features includes:
Handheld Twilight
• “Exmor R” CMOS Sensor
BIONZ Image Processor
• 25mm wide angle Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar lens

Result:
Endless
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ for Sony DSC TX5....
Are you convinced of how stylish the Sony DSC TX5 is?
Afraid if you are not satisfied with my explaination ...
Here goes the official website, where you can browse for more specifications, gallery, supports and accessories for the Sony DSC TX5. -----> Here I am.


P/s: All pictures credits to the Sony Official Webpage...

No comments: