Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Little Snowy [edited]

Left 2 days for internship, some say so fast some say finally.
Well, i take it as normal..
what i concern is only next week dun pass so fast.
because that's my only week of holiday before uni starts again.

Back to the little snowy...
At first, it was for 2 months;
but now, left 2 days only the baby arrive..
how funny....

Little snowy, u are born too late lar, i m gotta finish my job already.
Anyway, still feel happy for your arrival...
But dun worry, I am gonna start bringing u around more often.

It's first day of July,
I have reached the target of 6 posts for June as promised, and i posted 8 instead.
Hope to keep up on the following months..

Cute little boy giving encourages to everyone !
Thanks !!!
(The baby has nothing to do with the little snowy, dun misunderstand.)

p/s: picture adopted from google image.

No comments: