Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fully utilised Saturday

I am back to kolej already since tomoro is the beginning of third year which is also my final year.
Hope to have a great semester ahead.

Today is my sister Jing Jing's birthday.
So we went for a celebration at the Sumi-ka @ SS15 yesterday.
Just a dinner la actually.

The foods serve at sumi-ka are very tasty and delicious,
My sister said the owner was from Japan,
so basically the foods are the BBQ food that are famous in Japan.
The restaurant was actually located at upstairs of a shoplot,
not easily noticeable (for me),
but the restaurant was always full house,
i tried once to go there without booking,
i missed it because it was full house that time,
So this time my sister booked it before going.
Apparently, most of the customers are japanese.
i observe that by their languages and looks...

this is the appertizer

Me and my sister before the foods come



the bbq salted squid.. i dunno what's the actual name but it tasted wonderful.

nice expression of her... she gotta kill me when she sees this.LOL

That's the only pictures for the food, because i was too hungry and forgot to snap pictures for the following dishes...LOL...

Later, i chill up with marcus and friends at the Opera @ sunway
We went there quite early so it was not crowded at all, instead it was quite silent.
His eyes can't stand the flash.
Dun get confuse of him wearing vest, it was actually my hand. *hehe*

It's always nice to know new friends...

Peggy(wei turn'd gf) and me...
She's nice !

Then, we continue at the Redbox...

Last but not least,
Happy Birthday to Jing Jing !!!
the big one not the small one...

Gotta sleep now... Classes begin tomoro morning...
Good luck to Holland and Spain...

No comments: