Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Unlucky experience

I wonder am i considered lucky or not...
It happens so when today the result for LI which stands for the industrial training was released..
So, all of the classmates went to check out the marks immediately when we know the news...
I was not excluded...


However, i was shocked and dissapointed when i see the marks next to my matrics number stated B+. Since everyone says industrial training is easy to score and the other coursemates get quite high score. And only me and shobana (my coursemate that work together with me in the Hewo Corporation) get the B+ which is the worse among the class. So, we decided to look for the lecturer that in charge of the industrial training program after sue lynn's advice. On the way to her room, i was keep flashing back over the report that i have done for the industrial training. I have put effort in it and keep it nicely written. Besides, the company i work with gave me quite encouraging comments. I keep wondering which part did i make the mistakes.

Then, I tried to ask the lecturer about my industrial training report. I thought i could deal with the lecturer that mark my report and ask why did i make it so badly. Later, the lecturer in charge found that the mistake is with her EXCEL file and not my report. According to her, i get an A in her record with 90 marks. However, the result sent to the office was recorded as 70 marks which is a B+. A great huge difference that could really pull me down the sea. And it goes the same to shobana where she actually get A but recorded as B+.

She kinda sort the list, and the marks went mixed up, so two other person who suppose to get B+ have accidently upgraded to an A. So, she called to the office and written a letter to them in order to help us to change the marks. But for the 2 lucky person, they stay to be A. It's quite unfair actually. But it is non of my business.

It is so lucky for us to have meet her and ask about it, or else, both of us are going to have the B+. And i start thinking, how a small mistake could make others life become miserable. If we just keep quite then no one will realise the mistake. Futhermore, i was wondering if there is any other of my subject faces the same before. I might not know it.

On the other hand, we are also the unlucky one to have undergo this situation.

1 comment:

aHlanG said...

still a happy ending...