Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Clinique Star Tour 2010

You know what ? I actually make a big step in life last friday.
I have joined the Clinique Star Tour 2010!!!
although it is not as great as joining any pageant competition or something big...
But i am glad enough for myself for making this step.
It is the fresh new experience of me..

If you are interested of this post,
u may click at the link here Clinique Star Tour 2010 in UM
to view the page where my picture is there.
However, the picture doesn't seems to be very nice. (as many people say so)
but still, I am very happy and proud of it.

I think the voting is going to starts real soon,
But i am not sure when..
I will update on it when i get the lastest news.
The winner stands a chance to be cover girl for the cleo magazine besides walking away with some products...

No comments: