Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blond ?

I always wanted to dye my hair so much..
but everytime, there seems to be something to put me off.
It's ok..
well, among all colors,
i love blond hair the most.

here is an example...
I also dunno why i like this hair color so much,
maybe it's because blond hair is not common in asian..
and it easily attracts people's attention
but i know it is difficult to maintain ..
So i gave up..
And i gave myself a reason for remaining the black hair.

"Black hair can make my face look fairer"

Agree ?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha.sorry but i don't agree!
i think blond hair can make asians look fair too ^^

daphny said...

Haha... for people who are already fair lor....

Unknown said...

you are fair ah! =D

daphny said...

Not enough >.< especially after uni reopen.... have to walk under the sun again...but nice to see u soon Jozefin... =)