Monday, June 28, 2010

Glitterati..

Hey friends...
Today is monday again, are u feeling blue?
I feel quite ok, just a little bit of tired eyes, but overall i am fresh and recharged.

Why am i feeling so good this morning?

The reason can be found if u turn right.
yeap turn right...
have u found it ?
it's already waving at u..
yes, say hello...

ok, enough of acting stupid me...
well, if u move the cursor to the right end,
u probably can find my list of side bar,
Just right after my face,
u will see a column of support it support me.
yes, that's the advertisement that i would like u to help me to clicked it.
Just remember whenever u visit my site,
help me to click the advertisement if u saw it.
I know my readers are as kind-heart as the poor little me ...

Helping me click it not only help me to earn a little,
but most important is that it helps to encourage me to write more..
Have u ever notice that i blog more frequent recently,
partly is due to the nuffnang advertisement.
After being an official nuffnang glitterati member,
I log on to my blog and track the numbers of the readers daily,
The nuffnang offers statistics count of users who viewed my blog.
So, I know u support me..
my mood of writing and blogging goes the same as the number of readers increase drastically..

U just need to do a little bit more, that is by clicking into the advertisement.
Special thanks to nuffnang,
and millions thanks to the supporting one.....


LISTEN TO YOUR HEART...

p/s : Let's play with the fond color, what do u like?

No comments: